I'm engaged!!

"so I guess my question is... will you marry me? (: "

every girl fantasizes about many moments in her life, and this is one of them. to have it actually happening - to be so caught up in the moment there's no time to cogitate or reflect - is an absolutely surreal feeling. 90% of the time my mind was a blank. all I knew was there was this amazing boy standing in front of me - beads of sweat dripping down his face, tie disheveled, hair a mess, a huge grin plastered on his face.
and he was about to propose to me.

two minutes later, just as he was about to pop the question, a fireworks display broke across the nightscape. it was beautiful. everything was. but I know the most beautiful thing of all was this boy, pure and giving in so many ways, intelligent and meticulous in his planning... steadfast in his love (:

I still can't believe this is happening to me - I guess I never will haha. maybe some part of me still can't believe how lucky I am to have you. I love you with all my heart and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you <3

happy valentine's, my dearest.