懂我的人

It's been a looooong time since I've ranted on this blog but I really just needed to get this out of my system.

真正懂我的人都会知道 - I really don't appreciate any form of mind-guessing, hypocrisy or latent tension in all of my relationships. 两个人之间的信任与理解是建立在沟通的基础上。所以,if there's anything that anybody is unhappy about. just. voice. out.

很纳闷 - is this really such a hard concept to grapple with?! If you respect the friendship well enough, why won't you just be straight with me? 为什么要偷偷摸摸的... 甚至连累了我和其他朋友的关系...

And the last thing I need in any relationship is to have to step on eggshells around each other. 好不畅快呀~ so truly, today was another wake-up call. It's making my heart really heavy but maybe this is just a lesson in itself. We can't be friends with everyone in the world and we can't please everybody. Sometimes some friends are worth it, and others just aren't.