'tis the season to be jolly

to be honest, i was never one who was big on x'mas. holidays i love, but x'mas... that was just one of those holidays i like to cast away dismissively. it stopped being a day of wonder and presents since i was four. now x'mas has just become something that gives people the excuse to eat turkey and blast annoying x'mas songs anywhere that has a remote crowd presence (note: same goes for cny). nonetheless, this year's x'mas gave me the opportunity to spend time with people who really matter - my beloved bestie, my comm and the boy. to me, that was already the essence of true christmas (:

meetup w niang!




my favourite girl, always (: really happy we got to meet during x'mas!

LMS x'mas potluck




 got to meet the lovelies after so long!! had so much fun hahaha.



Major League x'mas potluck


my amazing league of superheroes (:



potluck lunch was quite awesome.


so was dessert!!

date night



 we decided to do our own x'mas exchange! got him the pair of earphones that he wanted and a nice shirt (: even though he already guessed the earphones and spoilt his own surprise ._.




my present ((: i love it. now finally a place to store all my polaroids!