June 1st

so thankfully today passed without any drama... the night ended with (near) tears but of the good kind. at least the negativity was put to good use for dance. haha won't be the first time I'm dancing to our heartache story. but I'm reallyy glad I didnt do anything stupid today, just coz I felt like it. that van now has to be more rational and responsible. hopefully that's the first step towards the path of finally getting better...

today I decided I should start treating myself better. to stop wasting myself and to start treasuring who I am for the next right person. for believing that I even have a future. I mean I know what type of lifestyle I was living before this but all this while it never really seem like I was aware of how stupid and pointless it was. how impulses never got me anyway but hurt. and maybe. all along I was never fully mature enough to be in a relationship. because I didn't understand what commitment took and that running away at the first sight of trouble isn't always the best way to resolve things as a couple. if I don't start loving myself now, who will, right.

so happy birthday, wherever you are. hope you had a great one today.