my secret geek obsession

my secret geek obsession: i have a crush on S Club 7 since i was ten.

not to say i've been listening to their music since... but i remember i used to chase the Miami 7 series every week and i could profile the personalities of every single member. i remember i used to detest Jo for always doing the lead vocals because i rooted for Rachel and i think that's why i loved the song Natural the most (: i remember the first time i got my dad to buy me the S Club 7 i was so ecstatic - and wound up listening to that cd on loop for the following months.

so nostalgic! i'm totally listening to all the S club 7 songs now. "never ever forget that i got you and you got me so.... REACH UP FOR THE STARS!" -dances like a retarded teenager around the room- i think closet geek obsessions are cool. like my obsession with marvel dc comics hahahaha. and digimon characters o.o zomg i was a geeky kid.



... wait i haven't lost these obsessions does that mean i'm still a geeky kid?!!