timetable

I HAVE A FIVE DAY SCHOOL WEEK DD< tried so hard to keep my tuesday empty because it was the only free day i had intially but nearly all the Marketing slots had a tuesday lecture and i wanted to take up another biz mod so. anw i shouldn't really gripe about it now because i was pondering too long over whether i should take up Marketing ytd that all the vacancies were snatched up, leaving me with only one Understanding China mod (which sounds really loserish if you think about it) but luckily for me more slots opened up today! and considering i woke up with a raging headache and a stuffy nose this morning, it was really a feat waking up and planting myself in front of the computer first thing in the morning. stupid uni system i'm seeing STARS already.

btw my running nose has become a full blown flu. yaye.

headacheeeee. all the lessons are starting next week. people keep asking me if i'm excited, well i'm not. if it's anything i'm pretty nervous. but it's okay i'll just lie low and slink into those dark corners during lectures. and maybe during tutorials i can fold myself up so the profs won't notice me. i don't even have friends to go with to my electives! though i might meet people i know..? anw i just hope i can get all the electives i want before i graduate - so many mods i want to go for! (comm studies, literature, psych, soci, adm cinema studies...) let's just hope i'll have better luck as senior.



CAN'T WAIT FOR MJ TO START :D