ntuuu

FISH CURRYYYYY..!


cured my runny nose for about an hour now. it's really strange but my nose has been running for days even though i'm not actually sick sick (i.e. flu etc.) probably have to take one of those annoying yellow pills later and knock myself out. which is probably for the best because tomorrow will be here quicker than i know (: anywayyyy. school's starting next week! omgomgomg i can just imagine the school anxiety setting in a few days from now. probably definitely gonna have a restless night on sunday (... maybe two yellow pills will do the trick...) though i'm gonna miss House and his caustic irony; i'm going to finish watching season 2 this month! not to mention wliia too... Colin's stupid bald jokes still crack me up everytime.

on an entirely different note, i think i'm turning more kiasu since i left jc. you should have seen how i totally highlighted, underlined, flagged the pages and wrote notes on the margin of my NTU STUDENT HANDBOOK when i first got it. amazing huh. i'm amazed by myself too. and i got up an hour earlier before matriculation because i thought i had to register for my electives. though i suppose most of the rest did the same thing too -.-

finally managed to make myself go nlb to do some readings today and borrowed the x-men marvel comic! ^.^ happyy i'm really looking forward to this weekend: gonna bake on sunday with the BF! and probably lots of amazing stuff in the middle like good food and good company :D

haha i haven't felt so happy since this weekk. fish curry does wonders to your endorphins.