read through my livejournal and i really do think that those were the best shit i've ever written and would ever write in my life. because those were stories about heartbreak, rejection and limitless melancholy... and nothing motivates your writing more than teenage heartache. i really do think those posts were the best characterization of a large part of what i remembered about JC life and reading them gave me such a clear sense of exactly how i was 5 years ago. or rather, how my life was 5 years ago. no matter how painful things were back then, at least it gave me something to look back on this day and reminisce poignant memories.
also, they reminded me of how it felt like back when i still talked to some of the people who have long exited my life. most of the time now i'm really happy with the company i'm keeping and i don't think about my past that much. but there are times when i do think about how all these people are getting along in their lives... 











i hope everyone's happy.