so... hey! first post of 2013 (: i know it's a real cliche with the whole 'new year, new start' thing but i think this year things have really been starting on a good note. my room has been going through a MAJOR revamp. so far it has gotten a fresh, new coat of TEAL on the walls, a new mahagony desk by the window (to supplement my nerdy mugging) and new quilt+pillow covers :D having a personalized, private space of my own has been a dream since... i started being obsessed with interior designing. which has been since forever, really. so this has all been quite nice (:

(thanks to the boyfriend who has been helping me with the painting, the washing, the tidying, the shopping etc.)

ALSO. meeting up with everybody has been fuzzy wuzzy lovey dovey ^^ that feeling of being so welcomed, so loved, so appreciated is completely priceless. solitude is overrated sometimes haha. and i've really missed dancing with my mj family! not to mention, these people:


<3